Cigarette Butt Undisposed, T-Youth Burned To Death

Cigarette Butt Undisposed, T-Youth Burned To Death

In a shocking and unfortunate incident, a youth from Telangana was charred to death after he 'mistakenly' 'forgot' to dispose the cigarette butt after having smoke. Going into details, 25-year-old youth C Bharadwaj had gone to Chennai for some work related to business and had been staying at a service apartment near Little Mount, Saidapet Panagal Maligai in the city.

As per police officials, he apparently consumed alcohol in his room and forgot to dispose the cigarette butt. Police suspected that the cigarette butt could have fallen on the bed igniting fire and thus resulted in the tragedy.

Fire department was alerted at around 5.30 AM about the incident. Two fire engines from Saidapet and Teynampet fire stations were rushed to the spot but in vain.  The fire spread from inside of Bharadwaj's apartment and the firemen struggled to bring down the flames. Finally, the firemen broke the windows to enter the apartment and found the charred body of Bharadwaj on his bed.

Cops have informed the news to the family members.